If you are a Python programmer you must know “The Zen of Python” and if not, just open a Python
Interpreter and write:
>>> import this
Here are detailed some rules and properties of the proyect (Our Zen)
that help us day to day to make the whole trip, in all of its
directions and dimensions, a great success, do not produce stress and
make all of us happy:
- We travel without time, but with liabilities.
- We never hit the road at night or if it’s raining, unless it be
- We check the OpenStreetMap, Google Maps and another route map
in paper to be completely sure about our route.
- We don’t enter on unpaved routes (ground, cobblestone, etc) with
- We use the Software Libre community, CouchSurfing, camping and, as
last option hostel/hotel as acommodation.
- Where possible, before hit the road, we try to have the
acommodation for that night solved.
- Once in destiny, we avoid using the car as transport.
- “Errante” is too much important.
- We ask/request for complete directions: street, number and “betweens”.
- The events must be free (as beer) for the attendees.
- Seat belt and “Max 110 Km/h” are a MUST.